The PAH Initiative and United Therapeutics are excited to bring you the PAH Today National Broadcast Series.
In November and December 2020, we broadcasted a series of virtual events intended for adult patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) and their caregivers.
Advancements in the care and treatment of PAH are improving the lives of those impacted by this life-threatening disease.
The National Broadcast Series includes insights and perspectives on today’s approaches to managing PAH from nationally recognized PAH healthcare providers. Join patients and caregivers across the nation to hear current considerations in the care of PAH.
Lana Melendres-Groves, MD
- Director of the Pulmonary Hypertension Program at the University of New Mexico
- More than 9 years of experience focused on treating patients with PAH
- Her clinic has treated more than 5,000 patients
- Currently oversees 250 patients with PAH who are taking PAH-specific medicines
Expert Guest Speakers
George Ruiz, MD, MBA
- Chief of Cardiology at MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
- Cares for patients with advanced heart failure and pulmonary hypertension
- Featured on CNN for his work with adult congenital heart patients
Melisa Wilson, DNP, APRN, ACNP, BC
- More than 10 years of clinical experience
- Provides comprehensive medical and emotional care to patients living with pulmonary hypertension
- Recognized for advancing care for patients with pulmonary hypertension and helping to change the history of PAH
Sean M. Studer, MD, MSc
- Chief of medicine at NYU-Woodhull Medical Center
- 20 years of experience caring for patients with PAH
- Author of numerous articles and book chapters on PAH
If you have questions about this program, please email PAHToday@medthink.com or call 1-800-815-0235.