Lana Melendres-Groves, MD
- Vice-Chair, University of New Mexico School of Medicine
- Office for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine
- Medical Director, Pulmonary Hypertension Program
- Pulmonary & Critical Care Division
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
Dr. Melendres-Groves earned her medical degree at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine, where she also completed her internal medicine internship and residency and a pulmonary and critical care medicine fellowship. Additionally, she completed a post-doctorate pulmonary vascular disease fellowship at Stanford University Hospital School of Medicine. She co-authored a recent journal article on caring for patients with PAH amid the COVID-19 pandemic.